Community Forum

Repeatedly stood up for outside wire appointments

New Poster

Repeatedly stood up for outside wire appointments

Early last week I called to report that the cable from my house to the service pole had dropped and was hanging only about 6 ft. off the ground.  All I want is for someone to put it back in place.  It would take all of 10 minutes to fix.  I was scheduled for Thursday and was stood up.  I called Thursday night and was told it would be Friday - stood up again.  Friday I was promised that it would definitely be some time Saturday - another no show.  I didn't even bother to call again because I just didn't want to hear another lie - that, plus I figured every time I complain I'm probably moved further down the list.  It's not exactly safe for me to leave my back yard unlocked day after day just hoping someone will eventually do their job. Why am I being treated this way?  What does it take to get the "outside" guys to do what the agents are promising?  

Admin1

Re: Repeatedly stood up for outside wire appointments

Hi raegreen -- I can help get that line raised. Please send me a PM confirming your name as it appears on your account. I'll be able to work with local tech ops on having a crew out to raise this line.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Send A Message.