Community Forum

Repeated 5 Minute Outages

New Poster

Repeated 5 Minute Outages

No fewer than theree technicians - one more than once.  Their reports are not accurately making it into the record of their visit.  No promised supervisor came out.  Drop line was not changed as was promised.  Come on Comcast.  You can do better. 

Outages still occuring even on ethernet.  Outages occur for approximately 5 minutes each time.  I have a log of the outages, when they occur and the time and amount of time out.  I am not the one re-booting the modem.  What does it take to have this issue resolved.  Am considering officially complaining to State and Federal regulators.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Repeated 5 Minute Outages

Why is this message blocked??

Diamond Problem Solver

If you responded to it successfully, it’s not blocked

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Expert

@Vigneron wrote:

Why is this message blocked??

You were trying to reply to a post I made that explained why a post you made had been removed.  If you clicked on that link you were told you could not access that information, because the post was removed for personal identifying information it contained - the post was removed to a secure hidden area to keep people from accessing that information.  Please refer to the post you made here for the explanation of why it was removed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!