Community Forum

Repair tech no show... the never ending saga

Frequent Visitor

Repair tech no show... the never ending saga

Some much for guaranteed appointment windows.  On my FIRST scheduled appointment the technician never showed up.  Does comcast reimburse me for my wasted vacation time?

I rescheduled the appointment and again, the technician is current 1 hour late.  The incompetent not-so customer service rep I spoke to said the technician would be here at 5:18.   Once again, so much for that guaranteed service windo of 2 to 4.

Dish Network... here I come!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Repair tech no show... the never ending saga

So why are you deleting my updates comcast?   Does the truth hurt?  Maybe if your techs would show up when scheduled to, you could avoid the bad OR, but two appointments and two techs don't show up...

As I said in the post that you chose to delete, the third time I will be pulling your stuff out of my house and switching...

Expert

@brianinpa wrote:

So why are you deleting my updates comcast?   Does the truth hurt? 

Looks like the language filter warned you to not use profanity. Circumenting the filter is a no-no. This is why your post was removed. 

As I said in the post that you chose to delete, the third time I will be pulling your stuff out of my house and switching...

Comcast owes you a credit for each missed appointment ($20 each). You can also get a credit for the time your service was out until it is fixed. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Frequent Visitor

I removed the profanity, and the only word remaining was "garbage", but, ok...

I'm schedule for another visit tomorrow, but I'm not very optimistic about the tech showing up. 

Official Employee

brianinpa wrote: I removed the profanity, and the only word remaining was "garbage", but, ok...

I'm schedule for another visit tomorrow, but I'm not very optimistic about the tech showing up. 

I see that your work order is completed, I wanted to reach out to you to make sure the tech arrived and was able to address your issue. Please reach back out to me here if you need further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Tech showed up.  Third time was the charm.  So, I guess I was given a $59.99 credit for the lack of service.  How do i get the credit for the two no shows?

Official Employee

brianinpa wrote: Tech showed up.  Third time was the charm.  So, I guess I was given a $59.99 credit for the lack of service.  How do i get the credit for the two no shows?

I am glad that we were able to get this taken care of for you, I can assist with adding credits for your missed appointments. First I will need to verify some more information, can you please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!