Community Forum

Renewing a new Xfinity Internet Term Contract

Regular Visitor

Renewing a new Xfinity Internet Term Contract

Hello,

I posted a question one year ago to ask about next steps after my 2-year term contract expired with Xfinity. The original thread is here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service-Archive/2-Year-Term-Agreement-Ending-Next-Steps/m-p/2...

The responses I received from Xfinity support were extremely helpful and I was able to easily renew with help from various Xfinity support agents, so I'm trying to post here again to ask a similar question. Would someone be able to provide me with information on what current promotional offerings are available under a new term agreement and for example if there are additional benefits with a longer agreement (2 year vs. 1 year)? 

Specifically, I would be interested in the details of term contracts for Xfinity internet "Performance Pro", "Blast! Pro", and "Extreme Pro" tiers.

Thanks very much in advance

Regular Visitor

Re: Renewing a new Xfinity Internet Term Contract

Hello,
Following up to see if a Comcast expert / tech could kindly help me on this request? I’ve just been charged for a new month of service at about a 30% increase in the rate I was paying with a term contract, so I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks very much
Regular Visitor

Following up one more time to ask if someone could help provide me with any current internet only promotions that might be available to me?

Thank you

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.