Community Forum

Renewing Xfinity Internet Term Contract

Frequent Visitor

Renewing Xfinity Internet Term Contract

Hello,

I'm coming up on another term contract end date and would like to renew. I was given help in this forum earlier from agents who kindly provided current promotions in my area and would like to ask for the same assistance again.

Thank you in advance

Frequent Visitor

Re: Renewing Xfinity Internet Term Contract

Hello,

Checking in again to see if any representative could help me with this issue.

Thanks very much

Expert

@jnnakhara wrote:

Hello,

Checking in again to see if any representative could help me with this issue.

Thanks very much

I'm sorry that no one has responded to your post.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, jnnakhara! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. We certainly apologize for the delay in response and appreciate your patience. We know it can be frustrating when the bill is on the rise. We would like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thank you for working with us through private message and please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.