Community Forum

Removing CATV box in my front yard after tech moved batteries to telephone pole box

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Removing CATV box in my front yard after tech moved batteries to telephone pole box

A Comcast contractor was out in front of my house 9/7/2019 and he removed the batteries that were in the CATV box buried in my front yard next to the curb.  He told me Comcast is moving all these batteries to the gray box on the telephone pole on the street next to where the box is buried.  He told me someone from another department would be out later to remove the ugly, and now empty, CATV box from my front yard so that I can put some nice landscaping plants where the CATV box used to be.   Nothing has happened since then so I need to know when this will happen.

Regular Visitor

Re: Removing CATV box in my front yard after tech moved batteries to telephone pole box

Hello Comcast;

It's been over a month since I posted this request to remove the unused CATV box from my front yard and not a single response from you.  If I don't hear from you ASAP, I will dig up the box myself.