Community Forum

Remove old address from account

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Remove old address from account

My xfinity account has an old house address associated with it. This is preventing me from using the Xfinity wifi hotspot and other linked services because they seem to auto-select my old accounts without service rather than my new account with service.

I have called customer support about this about 4 or 5 times and nobody can resolve the issue. I see people on this forum who seem to get help. Please can someone help me remove the old accounts from my login?

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Remove old address from account

Until an Comcast rep can fix this for you, try checking your UserIDs on your home system with the Lookup tool at https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup. After you enter the requested information you'll see a list of the UserIDs on your account and an indication of which one is Primary. Comcast may have set up a new Primary ID that you could use until they correct the problem with your existing ID.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Remove old address from account

Hello Torolol. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting and checking the provisioning for your account access when signing in. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!