Community Forum

Remove old account address

New Poster

Remove old account address

Hi — I started to sign up for Xfinity a couple years ago but cancelled before installation. Now I’m moving to a unit that offers building-wide Xfinity service, and my old address is showing up on my account (even though I never activated). Can it be removed so only my new address appears? 

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Remove old account address

Hello kkarch1. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing the address on file for your username account access. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello kkarch1. We did not receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to reach out via private message. If you need help with something else, create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

@ComcastJoeTru I have the same question about removing my old address. I cannot seem to find the "Send a message" button on your profile? Is there another way I can contact you about this?

Expert

@qkhosla wrote:

ComcastJoeTru I have the same question about removing my old address. I cannot seem to find the "Send a message" button on your profile? Is there another way I can contact you about this?

ComcastJoedTru is currently not helping in the Forums.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.