Community Forum

Relocating a Comcast Utility Pole

New Poster

Relocating a Comcast Utility Pole

Hi,

I have been trying for months to get help to move a Comcast utility pole in Denver, CO.  The local power company, Xcel, has informed they do not own the pole.  The pole clearly has Comcast wires coming from it (including to my house).  Comcast customer service is completely unable to help me.  They have sent techs out who qucikly explain they can't help.  I've placed aroun 15 calls to customer service and each time it is a dead end.  I need to talk to someone that can help me with this.  A construction project at my house is stalled because of this issue.  Does anyone have a contact/number I can use?  I am finding Comcast incredbly unhelpful on this front.  Thanks!

Expert

Re: Relocating a Comcast Utility Pole

Please don't start a new thread on this topic because it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  Continue posting in your original thread here.

Locking this thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!