Community Forum

Relocating Overhead Comcast Lines

New Poster

Relocating Overhead Comcast Lines

I am working for a developer who needs to relocate Comcast overhead lines and I need a contact number for someone who can assist me in this process. We are working separatly with the power compant to relocate existing poles. Joliet area.

Official Employee

Re: Relocating Overhead Comcast Lines

tlarson221, I can reach out to our construction team to begin the conversation about relocating the aerial lines. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

New Poster

Hello,

I also work for a developers group in Miami, FL and we are about to bury the lines infront of the property we are working on and we need to speak with someone about it. Please help me find someone who I can speak about this. 

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi @WBrodner

I can start the process to have our techs come out to bury the lines. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!