Community Forum

Regular DVR Service as compared to 10 or 20 hour DVR Service??

Highlighted
Contributor

Regular DVR Service as compared to 10 or 20 hour DVR Service??

I was looking at the new Xfinity Services & Pricing PDF for my area and I see that bundled packages are now saying "10 or 20 hour DVR Service" instead of  "DVR Service" as in the past.  I will be coming off a 2 yr. contract soon and I would like to learn what has changed!  Do you mean we won't be able to record anything over 10 or 20 hours on our DVR any longer?  What the heck??  That can't be correct.

Hoping someone can help me understand this change of wording!! 

Thanks - Ruby

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Regular DVR Service as compared to 10 or 20 hour DVR Service??

@Ruby123 wrote:

I was looking at the new Xfinity Services & Pricing PDF for my area and I see that bundled packages are now saying "10 or 20 hour DVR Service" instead of  "DVR Service" as in the past.  I will be coming off a 2 yr. contract soon and I would like to learn what has changed!  Do you mean we won't be able to record anything over 10 or 20 hours on our DVR any longer?  What the heck??  That can't be correct.

Hoping someone can help me understand this change of wording!! 

Thanks - Ruby

you can keep your regular DVR service and hours of storage. That plan is a DVR-lite where up to 20 hours can be stored. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!