Community Forum

Regarding a ticket number

Regular Visitor

Regarding a ticket number

I'd like to know the progress of my ticket number as i'm expecting a replacement modem because of my current one malfunctioning and no longer being capable of receiving a quality signal from your guys servers. CR827840266 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Regarding a ticket number

Hi @kp211

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, kp211. Thank you for reaching out. Let me look into that research request for you. Please send me a private message with your name so I can take a look at your account, as well as the information that relates to that ticket number. We will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, kp211. I ended up not hearing back from you after a bit of back and forth via PM. I have completed this interaction and if you end up needing further support with, you're welcome to reply to my most recent PM. Thank you for your time!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.