Community Forum

Refusal to be transferred to US representive

New Poster

Refusal to be transferred to US representive

I called Xfinity customer service last night, when I got some rep from a forign country I asked if I could be transferred to a US Representive she said that she needed to gather some information to varify I was who I was. Fine. I gave her the information and then she asked me what the issue was. I said it was that I was being charged when I changed my account to unlimited data. She said Well I can help you with that.. I asked her are you going to transferr me to a US rep. She did every dodge she could to prevent me from being transferred. I got angry with her and flat out asked her "Are you going to transfer me to a US Rep or not?? She refused to answer the question and ignored my request. I got angry and said you have my number correct? she said Yes. Well if I don't hear from your US REP in the upcoming hour you can disconnect my service and I hung up. WHY IS XFINITY REFUSING TO HONOR MY REQUEST TO SPEAK TO A US REP???  Have you decided not to allow me to speak to a rep in the USA to keep your farmed out services to some third world country in place so you

can eliminate all USA service reps??  Let me know because I'm looking for another provider as we speak.

A. Costanzo/Albuquerque NM

Official Employee

Re: Refusal to be transferred to US representive

Hello AlMaynard, our reps no matter where they are located can handle any issue regarding your services or they can point you in the right direction of the department/person that can help you. With that being said we don't have a transfer button that goes to a specific country, when you call in your call is routed to the next available agent. If you need assistance with your account, or have any concerns regarding your services I am located in the U.S and can assist you further here. Please send me a brief description of your issue and your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!