Community Forum

Refund returned by bank.

New Poster

Refund returned by bank.

Need to resolve issue regarding bank return. This has my bill messed up. Try to resolve but you all wont give me credit for your mistakes.
Expert

Re: Refund returned by bank.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi, ElthoniaStric1 - I can assist you with your billing concern. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

New Poster

Hi, sorry it's taken so long.
On 3/5 I payed my bill of 286.00 on the same day a 300.00 payment that I didn't make to you all came through my CU, this made my 286.00 payment short and both payments returned to you. Both these payments were put through 3 mor times; making my account nsf. So my payment to you wasn't payed.
You office says that these payments were put through only once given me a 35.00 credit on my bill and I'm out 105.00.. My bank has provided me proof of the additional 3 times you all putting these through..
I'd like my bill credited 105.00..
Elthonia Stricklen
Official Employee

@ElthoniaStric1 - Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number and I will check your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me

Expert

@ComcastElla wrote:

@ElthoniaStric1 - Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number and I will check your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me

@ElthoniaStric1 You need to click on ComcastElla's name in order to send a Private Message.

In her post above [not MY post] click on her name in red, then click on Private Message Me. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.