Community Forum

Refer-a-friend gift card not arrived yet

New Poster

Refer-a-friend gift card not arrived yet

Hello, the Refer-a-friend website shows that my gift card has been issued but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm worried about somebody could stole it during the holidays. Could it be possible that it's still on transit? Is there a way to know if it arrived or not? Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Refer-a-friend gift card not arrived yet

Hello C41n3, thanks for reaching out and I can further look into this gift card concern for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

The card finally arrived, I suppose the holidays caused the delay. Thank you for your help.

Official Employee

@C41n3, I am delighted to hear that and yes, that could have caused some delay. Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!