Community Forum

Reckless driving

New Poster

Reckless driving

How do I report reckless driving by Comcast employees. Details: July 8, 2018 1:40 p.m (approximately) Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 Intersection of NW 17th Court & N. Andrews Avenue Extension Vehicle # 627 Driver heading east on NW 17th Ct blew through a stop sign. Tapped on the brakes briefly, almost imperceptibly slowing down, indicating they were aware of the stop sign, but proceeded through intersection at full speed. Proceeded to turn south on N. Andrews Ave. This is a chronic problem as NW 17th Court, which is a residential local access road, is frequently used as a shortcut between Powerline Rd & Andrews Ave.
Expert

Re: Reckless driving

@Pferdchen wrote:
How do I report reckless driving by Comcast employees. Details: July 8, 2018 1:40 p.m (approximately) Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 Intersection of NW 17th Court & N. Andrews Avenue Extension Vehicle # 627 Driver heading east on NW 17th Ct blew through a stop sign. Tapped on the brakes briefly, almost imperceptibly slowing down, indicating they were aware of the stop sign, but proceeded through intersection at full speed. Proceeded to turn south on N. Andrews Ave. This is a chronic problem as NW 17th Court, which is a residential local access road, is frequently used as a shortcut between Powerline Rd & Andrews Ave.

Did you notify the police?  If this is a chronic problem you need to go to your City Hall and explain that to them and ask that they do a survey.  I have done that before with great results.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: Reckless driving

Pferdchen -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have alerted local tech ops leadership about this. They review this with the driver and remind all other drivers about this intersection.