Community Forum

Recently retired, and my 2-year contract is up 11/27. Cannot find a similar plan....

Contributor

Recently retired, and my 2-year contract is up 11/27. Cannot find a similar plan....

...that has a price almost the same as my current one.  I have found it very difficult - even awkward- - trying to "pry" information out of Comcast phone representatives...and that's assuming I can even get through.  I'm probably going to croak while waiting on the phone just to to told "we have nothing for you."  I receive outstanding offers almost daily from Verizon, but I'm very hesitant to make the switch.  I would rather stay with Comcast as long as they don't make me suffer excessively.

Official Employee

Re: Recently retired, and my 2-year contract is up 11/27. Cannot find a similar plan....

Hi, Truluck11 - I see you made changes to your plan today. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

Re: Recently retired, and my 2-year contract is up 11/27. Cannot find a similar plan....

Thank you.  It wasn't an "ideal" plan or even a "good" lan but under the circumstances it was the best I could do.  It was either that or switch to Verizon.   There should be better packages available to reward customer loyalty instead of just "new" customers.

Official Employee

@Truluck11 - At this time, we just don't have better promotions available. However, I definitely suggest checking in a month or two to see if we get any new promotions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

OK, thank you.  I'll keep an eye out for new promos...but usually the offers they show on my account page are not all the offers available.   So how is one suposed to know exactly what's available?

Official Employee

@Truluck11 - The best way to check available promotions is to reach us. You can post here in XFINITY Help & Support Forums or reach us on Facebook or Twitter platforms.