Community Forum

Recent price increase and request for downgrade

Regular Visitor

Recent price increase and request for downgrade

I would be interested in downgrading speed to reduce a recent large price increase.
There is a rate I see for a 10 MB contract with monthly $29.99.
Please let me know if someone can contact me about this.
Thank you,
Mandee
Official Employee

Re: Recent price increase and request for downgrade

Hello mandeepearson. I can assist you with downgrading your service and going over the available rates for the service tier you are looking at. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I don't know how to private message you. When I click the button to private message you, it takes me to a public forum again. I read in the Q&A that you can no longer send Comcast employees private messages until you earn that privledge by posting public forums. Are you able to private message me so I can reply?

I am also not getting email notifications when I get communication through comcast.

Thank you! 

Expert

@mandeepearson wrote:

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I don't know how to private message you. When I click the button to private message you, it takes me to a public forum again. I read in the Q&A that you can no longer send Comcast employees private messages until you earn that privledge by posting public forums. Are you able to private message me so I can reply?

I am also not getting email notifications when I get communication through comcast.

Thank you! 

Click on ComcastJoeTru's name in his post and then on the right side click on Private Message Me.  You should get a form very similar to the form for posting here.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Thank you. I was able to private message him, but I am not sure where to check if he's written back to me. 

Expert

At the top of the page you should see this.  If you have a Private Message you will see a red number by the gray envelope.

private message envelope.JPG

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi @mandeepearson. I've received your private message. Thanks for sending. I have replied. Please review my offer and let's take it into private message. Thank you. 

P.S. Thanks 'Again' for providing the assistance.