Community Forum

Received email "Please open: Before you disconnect let us find a solution that works for you"

Highlighted
New Poster

Received email "Please open: Before you disconnect let us find a solution that works for you"

Hi,

I recently received an email titled "Please open: Before you disconnect let us find a solution that works for you" and mentioning that my account was being disconnect. The email is verified from xfinity.

I never requested for my service to be disconnected so wanted to check what is going on and to make sure my service isn't being disconnected.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Received email "Please open: Before you disconnect let us find a solution that works for yo

@nothclif wrote:

Hi,

I recently received an email titled "Please open: Before you disconnect let us find a solution that works for you" and mentioning that my account was being disconnect. The email is verified from xfinity.

I never requested for my service to be disconnected so wanted to check what is going on and to make sure my service isn't being disconnected.

You might want to call Comcast's CSA (Customer Security Assurance). They may be able to help you. Their phone number is (888) 565-4329.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!