Community Forum

Received data usage alert by automated phone call today, how to disable?

Regular Visitor

Received data usage alert by automated phone call today, how to disable?

I checked the setting under Communications & Ad Preferences, I have email set to ON and text set to OFF. I receive the email alerts which I want, however today I received an automated phone data usage as well for the first time. How do I opt out of those phone call alerts?

Valued Contributor

Re: Received data usage alert by automated phone call today, how to disable?

This isn't an advertisement though, it is meant to help keep you from going over and being charged extra fees.
New Poster

Re: Received data usage alert by automated phone call today, how to disable?

What was the message? Since October, I have been receiving Automated Phone Calls at the 50%, 60%, 70%, etc data usage markes, but each of the identical recorded messages state I will be going over 100% soon. I have contacted by phone or chat customer (no) service and have 5 open tickets. No one can fix this bug. I do have Text & Email enabled for all percentages. One customer (no) service person said I need to turn off Phone calls... I said where is that located... sounds of silence on the phone. The last customer (no) service person (James) made a deal to give me 1 free month of service... that was 3 phone calls ago. No free service. Next stop, Office of the President of Comcast.