Community Forum

Really???

Highlighted
New Poster

Really???

So I am being told by your csr on phone that I can not get the deal I see online because I am a 20 plus year customer and those deals are only for new customers.. Just want to verify before I cancel everything?? I was going to add service to another property I just got as well however I guess I need to shop... I have pics of deal online that I am not allowed to get. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Really???

@oldhome521 wrote:

So I am being told by your csr on phone that I can not get the deal I see online because I am a 20 plus year customer and those deals are only for new customers.. Just want to verify before I cancel everything?? I was going to add service to another property I just got as well however I guess I need to shop... I have pics of deal online that I am not allowed to get. 

Are you signed in when you look at that deal?  Is there any small print, or a link for more information?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Really???

I highly recommend calling in and speaking to the retention/loyalty team and seeing what options they have to help you lower your bill (I'm on the product team and don't specialize in anything billing related).

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!