Community Forum

Reactivate service after hard disconnect?

New Poster

Reactivate service after hard disconnect?

Hello, I wanted to keep my comcast service that i've had for about 15+ years but it was hard disconnected on Friday for non-payment. I spoke with a customer retention representative on Tuesday and they said to make a payment of $146 to reactivate service and then the balance would be due in 10 days. I made a payment of $150 today, and I was told on Tuesday that if I paid $146 that I could keep my account open. I called after making the payment and they said the account is closed, that the payment is nice but I would have to completely pay off the rest of the balance and then open a completely new account.

Can I speak with a manager or someone that could help me keep my account open? I only owe a $150 at this point.

Official Employee

Re: Reactivate service after hard disconnect?

Hello MichaelUR, as long as your bill is current it can be re-activated. I would be happy to look at your account from here if you would like. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.