Community Forum

Reactivate service after hard disconnect?

New Poster

Reactivate service after hard disconnect?

Hello, I wanted to keep my comcast service that i've had for about 15+ years but it was hard disconnected on Friday for non-payment. I spoke with a customer retention representative on Tuesday and they said to make a payment of $146 to reactivate service and then the balance would be due in 10 days. I made a payment of $150 today, and I was told on Tuesday that if I paid $146 that I could keep my account open. I called after making the payment and they said the account is closed, that the payment is nice but I would have to completely pay off the rest of the balance and then open a completely new account.

Can I speak with a manager or someone that could help me keep my account open? I only owe a $150 at this point.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Reactivate service after hard disconnect?

Hello MichaelUR, as long as your bill is current it can be re-activated. I would be happy to look at your account from here if you would like. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Reactivate service after hard disconnect?

Close old thread

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!