Community Forum

Reaching my milestone... Have not received my promised incentive...

New Poster

Reaching my milestone... Have not received my promised incentive...

On May 14th, 2017 I received this email...

"We hope you're enjoying your service!

Good news: You've hit the mile marker for your
$400 Prepaid Card.

You can expect your $400 Prepaid Card
within 4-6 weeks, and we'll be
sure to give you a heads up when it ships."

On May 23rd, 2017 I received this email...

"Get excited! Your
$400 Prepaid Card
is on its way

Here's what you need to know:

You're getting:

$400 Prepaid Card
Shipping method:

USPS

Shipped to:

Thomas Robinson..."

Now I left out the address,  but suffice it to say that they printed the correct address in the email.

As of the date of this posting, what I haven't received is the aforementioned prepaid card. I would like it if someone could post for me the information of  the person or persons who handle these type of transactions and can find out the disposition of said prepaid card.

New Poster

Re: Reaching my milestone... Have not received my promised incentive...

Ironically, Right after I posted this I saw the post directly above it with a heading regarding the prepaid cards. I visited the sight mentioned and put in my information. This is what I received: 

"YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Shipped - USPS

Get excited! Your $400 Prepaid Card is on its way. Here's what you need to know. Your reward was shipped by USPS and will arrive within 7-10 Business Days.

Shipped: 5/19/2017
Please call 1-800-526-3268 from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern time Monday - Friday if you have any questions."

I guess I will be calling the 800 number tomorrow as, like I mentioned prior, I have not received the card...

Official Employee

Hi Automedtech, apologies you still have not received your Prepaid card,  I can forward to the right team to research this further and will send you a private message for further information.

Thank you

New Poster

Oh, well... never received a solution to my issue nor did I receive the prepaid card... at this point I’m not going to worry about and I’ve simply been telling everyone I come across my factual experience concerning this...

Official Employee

Hi @Automedtech. I can help get a reward card re-issue request submitted for your reward card. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.