Community Forum

Re:loyalty and retention

New Poster

Re:loyalty and retention

Hi!! I have been with comcast for more than 4 years.the bundles i have with them is great but i didnt notice my contract ended last year in november thats why when i checked my bill recently it goes up from $155 to $202!
Moreover when i checked my tv box connections on both masterbedroom and bedroom the status say unavailable for more than a year we didnt get service for the tv box.the only reason we can watch its because we have netfix and amazon prime.
Now that my contract ended, i still want to choose comcast as my cable and internet provider but please give me considerations on the deal as your loyal customer
Each time i try to reach out or call customer service for help they dont have any offer than just to keep it rebundle
But come on guys, Im expecting for a better offer or package as loyal customer
I am hoping to lower my bill and some considerations/discount on my tv boxes thats never been use
Thank you and i am hoping to have a positive reply for this
Expert

Re: Re:loyalty and retention

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Re:loyalty and retention

Hello ellench12. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!