Community Forum

Re:loyalty and retention

New Poster

Re:loyalty and retention

Hi!! I have been with comcast for more than 4 years.the bundles i have with them is great but i didnt notice my contract ended last year in november thats why when i checked my bill recently it goes up from $155 to $202!
Moreover when i checked my tv box connections on both masterbedroom and bedroom the status say unavailable for more than a year we didnt get service for the tv box.the only reason we can watch its because we have netfix and amazon prime.
Now that my contract ended, i still want to choose comcast as my cable and internet provider but please give me considerations on the deal as your loyal customer
Each time i try to reach out or call customer service for help they dont have any offer than just to keep it rebundle
But come on guys, Im expecting for a better offer or package as loyal customer
I am hoping to lower my bill and some considerations/discount on my tv boxes thats never been use
Thank you and i am hoping to have a positive reply for this
Expert

Re: Re:loyalty and retention

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Re:loyalty and retention

Hello ellench12. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.