Community Forum

Re: ipad installment added to bill, no ipad received

Regular Visitor

Would it be possible to for you to help me as well?  Most of  the other customer service agents are not aware of  this offer.  They keep resetting my payment plan when we only want to get the iPad that we were offered.

Thanks in advance.

Admin1

Hi we8 -- I can help you with that request. I have forwarded this concern to our Mobile team, who is handling these requests. I will work with them on having this fulfilled. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you Zack for forwarding me to Daniel who called on Oct 21 @ 5:25 PM stating that he would call me back today.  He has not and since I don't know how to call back, can you please update me to the status of this.  I have the original confirmation number from July 6, 2017 and the e-mails with the installment plan added..

Admin1

we8 -- I spoke with Daniel about this. He says he made a contact attempt on 10/23 but was unable to reach you. He was able to get back in contact with you yesterday. He was able to confirm that the WiFi iPad will be ordered out. Delivery date is anticipated to be 1 - 2 weeks. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks Zach and Daniel for all your help and work.  When the iPad gets here, a message will be sent.