Community Forum

Re: iPad

Regular Visitor

I too would like to know who to talk to about this, I tried three times to order an ipad and i'm still not sure if the order went through. I talked to an agent the other day that said they didn't see an order on my account and that they were going to resubmit order but still haven't heard a thing. Someone please help me with this, Thanks!

Official Employee

Hi Kincer1, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I replied to your message,thank you!

Official Employee

Hi kincer1, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could get an answer for you.  Please reach back out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Just an update, got my iPad yesterday, never got an email or anything, got a text message the day before from fedex. Very satisfied! All is good!