Community Forum

Re: iPad offer order status?

Regular Visitor

Amira, it seems you're one of the only ones here that's helped people with this issue. I ordered my iPad yesterday and didn't receive a confirmation email. I'm replying to this post so I get the ability to private message you. Just need to confirm the order really is happening
Official Employee

Hello @smpldsgntx, thanks for reaching out and I can take a look into this on my end! I have responded to your Private Message, if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I wanna know where my ipad is too
SC
Regular Visitor

Everybpdy here is whiney babies. They have to charge the $5 at some point. Who cares if its before you get it. Do youshop online??? Well its the same thing. You cant order something from best buy and pay it when its delivered

SC
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hello @scoffman, thanks for reaching out and I apologize about the delay! I can assist you with checking the status on the iPad. I have responded to your Private Message if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi Amira I too would like an update on the status. I didn't get an email or anything.
Official Employee

Hello @Byrondd8283, thanks for reaching out and I can check on the updated status of your iPad order! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.