Community Forum

Re: iPad offer order status?

Regular Visitor

I ordered the $5/mo iPad offer on July 17th, I received a confirmation of the order but nothing else after that (shipment date or tracking number). So I contacted a rep via chat on July 20th who told me to call 1-800-XFINITY to finish processing my order. I spoke to a rep who stated that she could see where I placed the order on 07/17/18 around 8:45 AM and an email was sent to me at 10:20 AM regarding my order. I then asked if there was a tracking number so that I could track my package and make sure someone would be home to receive my package. She stated, “No” but I should receive it within 5-7 days. I should have received the iPad yesterday. But nothing.
Expert

@Queen41 wrote:
I ordered the $5/mo iPad offer on July 17th, I received a confirmation of the order but nothing else after that (shipment date or tracking number). So I contacted a rep via chat on July 20th who told me to call 1-800-XFINITY to finish processing my order. I spoke to a rep who stated that she could see where I placed the order on 07/17/18 around 8:45 AM and an email was sent to me at 10:20 AM regarding my order. I then asked if there was a tracking number so that I could track my package and make sure someone would be home to receive my package. She stated, “No” but I should receive it within 5-7 days. I should have received the iPad yesterday. But nothing.

5-7 business days.  Weekends don't count.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Queen41, let's check the status of your order. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

KenF

Frequent Visitor

Wheee is my IPad?
I ordered on July 16 and received a very short acknowledgement and was later told delivery within 10!business days

I now told back-ordered and expect by the end of August. This is not acceptable. iPads are in Apple and Best Buy.

This has been an ongoing problem and XFinity needs to fix
Also, I have already been billed and paid the girdt $5 payment. What is up with that?
New Poster

I would like to send you a private message about this also, but I can't find exactly how to send you a private message with my information.

Official Employee

@HouseofSixCats wrote: I would like to send you a private message about this also, but I can't find exactly how to send you a private message with my information.

To send a PM you must create a post, I also sent a PM to you from my end. Please provide your full name and account number there. 

New Poster

Don't call xfininy call -1866-299-7677 I got more info about my iPad order