Community Forum

Re: iPad offer order status?

Regular Visitor

I ordered the $5/mo iPad offer on July 17th, I received a confirmation of the order but nothing else after that (shipment date or tracking number). So I contacted a rep via chat on July 20th who told me to call 1-800-XFINITY to finish processing my order. I spoke to a rep who stated that she could see where I placed the order on 07/17/18 around 8:45 AM and an email was sent to me at 10:20 AM regarding my order. I then asked if there was a tracking number so that I could track my package and make sure someone would be home to receive my package. She stated, “No” but I should receive it within 5-7 days. I should have received the iPad yesterday. But nothing.
Expert

@Queen41 wrote:
I ordered the $5/mo iPad offer on July 17th, I received a confirmation of the order but nothing else after that (shipment date or tracking number). So I contacted a rep via chat on July 20th who told me to call 1-800-XFINITY to finish processing my order. I spoke to a rep who stated that she could see where I placed the order on 07/17/18 around 8:45 AM and an email was sent to me at 10:20 AM regarding my order. I then asked if there was a tracking number so that I could track my package and make sure someone would be home to receive my package. She stated, “No” but I should receive it within 5-7 days. I should have received the iPad yesterday. But nothing.

5-7 business days.  Weekends don't count.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Queen41, let's check the status of your order. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Wheee is my IPad?
I ordered on July 16 and received a very short acknowledgement and was later told delivery within 10!business days

I now told back-ordered and expect by the end of August. This is not acceptable. iPads are in Apple and Best Buy.

This has been an ongoing problem and XFinity needs to fix
Also, I have already been billed and paid the girdt $5 payment. What is up with that?
New Poster

I would like to send you a private message about this also, but I can't find exactly how to send you a private message with my information.

Official Employee

@HouseofSixCats wrote: I would like to send you a private message about this also, but I can't find exactly how to send you a private message with my information.

To send a PM you must create a post, I also sent a PM to you from my end. Please provide your full name and account number there. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Don't call xfininy call -1866-299-7677 I got more info about my iPad order

Regular Visitor

How long does it typically take to receive ipad? Also where do we check status? My email just stated we are working on your order.
Official Employee

Bodell wrote: How long does it typically take to receive ipad? Also where do we check status? My email just stated we are working on your order.

Hello, it can take 6-8 weeks to receive the equipment once ordered. I can check the status of your order for you here, please reach back out to me via the PM you sent and we can continue there. 

Regular Visitor

Since this seems to be getting answers and my other iPad post isn't, I ordered one on July 25, have contacted customer service twice and over a  month later I still don't have my iPad.  It is sure being charged on my bill though.  Please let me know where my iPad is.

Frequent Visitor

I had the same experience. Eventually delivered with no notice

XFinity customer service was abysmal on this issue

I can not wait to upgrade to Berizon FIOS
Official Employee

gwhizvols wrote: Since this seems to be getting answers and my other iPad post isn't, I ordered one on July 25, have contacted customer service twice and over a  month later I still don't have my iPad.  It is sure being charged on my bill though.  Please let me know where my iPad is.

I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

New Poster

I placed an order for the iPad within the last couple weeks but haven't received any emails on it, etc.  Can you tell me if it has shipped yet?  If so, what is the tracking #, expected date of arrival, etc.?

Thanks,

TD

New Poster

i ordered an ipad also a few weeks ago still no email confirmation or anything saying when its going to be shipped

Official Employee

mnhockeycoach99 wrote: I placed an order for the iPad within the last couple weeks but haven't received any emails on it, etc.  Can you tell me if it has shipped yet?  If so, what is the tracking #, expected date of arrival, etc.?

I can provide an update on the status of your equipment, please send me a private message with your full name and account number. 

Hope1985 wrote: i ordered an ipad also a few weeks ago still no email confirmation or anything saying when its going to be shipped

I can look into your order as well, please send me a private message with your full name and account number. 

New Poster

How do I do that??
Official Employee

@Hope1985 wrote: How do I do that??

To send a private message, click on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

Official Employee

Bodell wrote: Yes thankyou for checking back. I did receive it and am loving it thankyou for your help

You're welcome, have a good day. 

Regular Visitor

I ordered mine on the 2nd of October . I would like to know how to track my delivery please
Frequent Visitor

Me too.  Same day I put my order in.

Official Employee

Hello Beckyreese31, thanks for reaching out and I can further assist with this iPad concern! I have responded to your Private Message, if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

Regular Visitor

Can you look into my order as well? Placed an order for the ipad, received an order number, but no confirmation email.

Official Employee

Hello @Ahassan1, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this iPad concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

Regular Visitor

Thank you very much I’m enjoying my new ipad right now 😊.
For ppl that have no idea when to expect their iPad to be delivered .just prevate msg this Comcast person your name as it appears on you Comcast account . I recurved mail me two days after she helped me with finding out when I would receive mine she is awesome and deffently needs a big fat raise !! Thanks again
Tags (1)
Official Employee

@Beckyreese31, I am delighted to hear that and I truly appreciate your feedback! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

Regular Visitor

Hello. I recently placed an order on 10/14/18 and it stated I would receive a confirmation Email which I never received. Is there a way to confirm my order?
Official Employee

Hello @DMP1984, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this as well! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Regular Visitor

Can you look into my order as well? Placed an order for the iPad on Oct 12, received an order number, but no confirmation email.

Thank you. 

Official Employee

Hello @AHASSAN083, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this iPad concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Regular Visitor

I can't find send a message after clicking on your nameScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 11.23.52 AM.png

Official Employee

Hello @dkostrick, thanks for reaching out! In order to send me a Private Message, you have to post Publicly first. You should now have the option available to you. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Regular Visitor

PM sent thanks

Official Employee

@dkostrick, I have responded to your Private Message, thanks!

New Poster

Could you look into my order as well please? Order number received but no confirmation email.
Official Employee

Hello @Rhassan, I can definitely assist you with this iPad concern as well! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

Regular Visitor

@ComcastAmira Can you please check the status on mine as well. I called customer service and they said they saw the contract but had no other information on it yet I will be charged for it still. I don't mind paying for it, however, I'd like to have it in my posession before doing so. Thank you!

Official Employee

Hello @eglow, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this iPad concern as well! I have responded to your Private Message, if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

Official Employee

@eglow, I am very happy we were able to check the status on this and get it sorted out. Please reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, thanks. 

Regular Visitor

I do I check my iPad order as well? I placed yesterday and have since gotten no email or anything else on the matter. Pretty sad communication if I must say so.
Regular Visitor

Hi Amir-  I have the same question about status.  I will send you a pm.

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. Of all these posts there is no clear explanation of how things are being resolved, other than you send a private message to Amir. Where can we check the status of our iPad order? Why does the order acknowledgement state that you will receive of an email yet so many of us have not. I called customer service and they referred me to xfinityrewardcenter.com i checked that site and it said my gift was shipped in 2016 which tha was when I signed up for Xfinity. Please help me and others by actually answering the question in this public forum

Official Employee

Hello @Tim-uh-D, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this iPad concern. I am not able to post Publicly, because I need your account information to confirm the order and check the status. The Reward center link (https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/), would be the correct way to check the status of your order. Since you are not finding anything related when you check, I would need you to send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

New Poster

Im in the same boat. Just looking for an idea of when it might get here

Official Employee

Hello @amber0424, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with checking on the status! I have responded to your Private Message if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

Frequent Visitor

Hi. I just ordered mine and received my confirmation email but I'd like to see if the iPads are still on backorder or if it will be shipping soon. I used the rewards link posted earlier but it says no record found.
Regular Visitor

I am also in the same situation, ordered 3 days ago and no record found in the rewards site...

Frequent Visitor

My status is now available at the rewards site. Says Pending. Hope it ships soon!
Official Employee

Hello @16v827, thanks for reaching out and I am happy to hear your status is now pending! You can expect to receive the device via FedEx signature (required), within 2-4 weeks. Please continue to check the Rewards Center website for status updates and your tracking number. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance. 

Hello @JAMESHAN04, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with checking the status of your iPad! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

Official Employee

@Tim-uh-D, I am very happy we were able to track down the status of your iPad! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. 

Official Employee

@JAMESHAN04, I'm delighted I was able to assist you with viewing the status of your iPad! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns.