Community Forum

Re: iPad offer for $5 for 24 months

New Poster

If you're an existing customer, don't waste your time. I wasted about an hour yesterday before i was told that the offer is only for new customers. When i asked why i got the email, i was told because sometimes they like to send that out to existing customers so maybe they'll tell a friend or family member who isn't a customer so it entices them to switch to xfinity. i told them they were crazy for thinking i'd recommend a company who sends you an offer, wastes your time trying to get it and then tells you you're not eligible for it. i didn't seek out the offer, they OFFERED it TO ME!!! once again, their customer service amazes me. and not in a good way....

Expert

I don't think it is limited to new customers. Pretty sure you just have to have a triple play...anyhow...

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello @domcarapelli. I can assist in researching the details of this offer you received. I don't want to rule out that this is not meant for existing customers. Do you still have the email? If so, can you please take screenshots of the offer and private message me the screenshots? Also so that I can access your account, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

I was on the phone over an hour re: the iPad offer, I have the triple play and the xfinity cellular, so I thaugh I qualified , what a wasted time, they did not know anything about they were acting like I was crazy, I still want to know if I am eligible, please get your act togethe exfinity what a
shame.