Community Forum

Re: iPad Tracking

Frequent Visitor

Ken - I ordered on JUly 17 and told 5-10 business days until arrival.  I called today and was told Ipads back - ordered and will take one month to be deliverd.

This is an ongoing problem with this program and there are no shortages of Ipads available from Apple.

This is not acceptable.  What is the true status and what can be done to fix this XFinity problem?

Thanks

Official Employee

Hi, TomSIII - We got a very high demand for the iPad offer and right now we are waiting for a shipment from Apple. It's a great and unique deal that saves a lot in comparison with the original iPad price. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Ellla,

I appreciate the response but this is not a new problem and there are Ipads available atretailers.

You did not answr my two main questions - (1) what is being done to alleviate the problem and (2) when will the Ipads be shipped

Official Employee

@TomSIII - You are correct, iPads are available at other retailers but at the original price. We ordered more iPads and we are waiting for a shipment from Apple. Please note, we are not ordering one or two items, we are ordering much more and that's why it takes time. The Ipads should be shipped within 30 days from the order date. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

I understand you are not ordering one or two items.  Xfinity is a mult-billion dollar business that has had problems with this program from the start see postings.

The customer service is abysmal