Community Forum

Re: iPad Tracking

Regular Visitor

I ordered on July 8th and have not heard anything about the IPAD delivery.

Official Employee

BBall2018, please send me your full name via private message so I can check on your order. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

how do i send a private message?

Regular Visitor

private message sent

New Poster

ComcastKenF, I have also had 0 updates on the status of my iPad and have made 5+ contacts with xfinity getting the run around each time. I ordered on July 15th. Since someone has to be there to receive it, it would be nice to know when it is shipping and/or arriving. Can yo help me? I am going out of town this week and am worried someone won’t be around to receive it.
Official Employee

@Jsnincha wrote: ComcastKenF, I have also had 0 updates on the status of my iPad and have made 5+ contacts with xfinity getting the run around each time. I ordered on July 15th. Since someone has to be there to receive it, it would be nice to know when it is shipping and/or arriving. Can yo help me? I am going out of town this week and am worried someone won’t be around to receive it.

Hello, I am responding on behalf of ComcastKenF. I can look into your IPad order and provide an update, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name and account number.