Community Forum

Re: iPad Tracking

Regular Visitor

I ordered on July 8th and have not heard anything about the IPAD delivery.

Official Employee

BBall2018, please send me your full name via private message so I can check on your order. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

how do i send a private message?

Regular Visitor

private message sent

New Poster

ComcastKenF, I have also had 0 updates on the status of my iPad and have made 5+ contacts with xfinity getting the run around each time. I ordered on July 15th. Since someone has to be there to receive it, it would be nice to know when it is shipping and/or arriving. Can yo help me? I am going out of town this week and am worried someone won’t be around to receive it.
Official Employee

@Jsnincha wrote: ComcastKenF, I have also had 0 updates on the status of my iPad and have made 5+ contacts with xfinity getting the run around each time. I ordered on July 15th. Since someone has to be there to receive it, it would be nice to know when it is shipping and/or arriving. Can yo help me? I am going out of town this week and am worried someone won’t be around to receive it.

Hello, I am responding on behalf of ComcastKenF. I can look into your IPad order and provide an update, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name and account number. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I have also signed up for the iPad and would like to get info on my track to make sure someone is gonna be here
Official Employee

birdlove8790 wrote: I have also signed up for the iPad and would like to get info on my track to make sure someone is gonna be here

Hello, I replied to your PM please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

Please private message I’d like to track my iPad!
Official Employee

Brittany9 wrote: Please private message I’d like to track my iPad!

Hello, I sent a private message from my end. Please provide your full name and account number there. 

Regular Visitor

Can I get some assistance also?  I ordered the iPad on 7/25, have contacted customer service twice and over a month later I still do not have the iPad but it is being charged on my bill.

Official Employee

gwhizvols wrote: Can I get some assistance also?  I ordered the iPad on 7/25, have contacted customer service twice and over a month later I still do not have the iPad but it is being charged on my bill.

I can assist you with tracking your equipment, please send me a private message by clicking on my name "ComcastAmir" and provide your full name and account number. 

Official Employee

@birdlove8790 wrote: I have also signed up for the iPad and would like to get info on my track to make sure someone is gonna be here

It was my pleasure in helping you get this resolved, reach back out to me if you need anything else. Have a good day. 

Official Employee

@Brittany9 wrote: Please private message I’d like to track my iPad!

I am glad that we were able to get this equipment delivered to you, feel free to reach back out to me directly if you need anything else. 

New Poster

I'm having the same problem as well.
Official Employee

Hello, bmike0381! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I can absolutely help you with this issue. Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can take a look.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".