Community Forum

Re: error code 0106

Regular Visitor

I have been getting the same message since I upgraded service. I have worked with 19 people in Xfinity support and no one has been able to resolve my issue.  I can't access Xfinity hotspot and can't use the Xfinity Hotspots IOS app without getting the same error: "We're sorry, XFINITY WiFi is not available with your tielr of service. (Error Code: 0106)".

I am awaiting resolution.  I think they released the new tiers without doing regression testing with hotspots.

Official Employee

jfilicetti, let's take a closer look at that error code. Please private message me your full name and phone number for help. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Ken, I would be more than happy to do this if you can tell me how. I don't see a setting for private messages.

Official Employee

Ken, I would be more than happy to do this if you can tell me how. I don't see a setting for private messages.

Got your message, jfilicetti.

New Poster

Were you able to troubleshoot this issue? I have a bulk account and experiencing the same problem. No Xfinity reps is being able to fix this issue. I've talked to bulk account department, Advanced tech support, escalation team, Mobile team, everyone at Xfinity, but still unresolved.