Community Forum

Re: change of plan...

New Poster

My plan currently went up in price and I would like to drop my home phone plan and rebundle my cable and internet.  From what I understand the link to do this online is essentially just a fake button to click and doesn't take anyone to a page that actually lets you change your plan.  The last time I called customer service the foreign person on the other end of the phone was absolutely no help (after I waited for at least a half hour on hold to actually talk to someone).  I then went into the store and was basically told they can't bundle anything and he can get rid of my homephone and I can pay FULL price for everything.  This is my last resort for some kind of assistance before I just turn my boxes in and switch to Fios.  

Could anyone please help?

Expert

@Genetics1 wrote:

My plan currently went up in price and I would like to drop my home phone plan and rebundle my cable and internet.  From what I understand the link to do this online is essentially just a fake button to click and doesn't take anyone to a page that actually lets you change your plan. 

It's a known issue.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you change your plan. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello Genetics1. I can help you downgrade your services and go over the rates for cable + internet. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.