Community Forum

Re: can sign in but then get a message having trouble connecting

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

To those having problems:

I renewed my "Plan" a couple of weeks ago and I have had numerious problems every since.

My new DVR made irritating noise....returned it for the newest DVR which is Solid State HD.  Fixed.

After being told several times by agent renewing my package at a discounted rate, that I would lose NOTHING but would gain new features, more channels, DVR, etc. (Signature Triple Play)

After several questions etc and then assurances from her, I agreed.  After two days, my favorite channel TCM Classics 736 was not loading up, telling me that my plan was still loading, check back later.  After two more days, I  stopped by local service center and picked up the noisey DVR and found out that my NEW package did NOT include TCM.  I would have to subscribe to the Extreme Sports package to get that TCM channel.  $9.95/mo.   I then began a continuing battle with Customer Service, with no fix so far.  After 10 days I am still waitng for a promised call back from an agent at a higher level who told me they would call back and guaranteed 100% satisfaction.

Second Problem:    After my new plan was in effect I could not access my MANAGE Plan online with the xfinity app.  Still can't.   I cannot shop/updgrade.  In these cases I get a popup which tells me that "Oh, it looks like you have  a NETFLIX account, please call 1-800-xfinity.  I called them last week and after many hours online with different agents that popup was removed.  UNTIL yesterday when it appeared again and I cannot access those same features.  I have spoken with three agents this afternoon, one hung up, one elevated me to the "INTERNET DEPARTMENT" and that agent stated that she would have to research what was done last week and find out why it has reappeared. Her name is "ANGEL"   I gave her a specific time to call me so I would be home.

That time has passed and I have NOT received a call back.  That makes three times during this saga that I have NOT received promised callbacks.  I am now past 40 minutes and will wait until another 20 minutes then ????  I have plans in 20 minutes.

For eight years I have been a "Valued Customer" and 90% of the time I have received very good customer support and in home service which was always xfinitiy's problem cables, equipment, etc, never my equipment or fault.  Just a lot of waste of my time going through the hassle of getting service or an answer.

NOTHING has improved for me except the Internet Speed.   I don't need or desire DVR but I have to have it.  I do not need nor want NETFLIX but I have to have it.  I don't need 220 channels but they all come with the "Plan".  I have NOT had 100% Customer Satisfaction during this current saga.

You have read enough from me...just wanted to vent and let all of you and hopefull xfinity read this an do something about it.

I suggest you fill out the Customer Satisfaction Surveys and give credit where due but make sure you give them a (1) when it comes to overall service and tell them why.  I have received two "followup" calls by doing this.....but my problems still exists.

Capnbobby

Cape Cod

Official Employee

Hi capnbobby, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi capnbobby, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!