Community Forum

Re: amnesty program

New Poster

I’m inquiring about the same question..will I be able to do so and how will I know if the amnesty program is offered in my state?
Official Employee

Hi jDavis12, I can review your account and the amnesty program with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

New Poster

Can someone help or explain more about amnesty program
Official Employee

Hello, this information should be helpful. Internet Essentials is also running limited pilots for low-income seniors and community college students. Customers who are interested in applying for Internet Essentials can visit the Internet Essentials website at www.internetessentials.com or es.internetessentials.com or call 855-8-INTERNET (855-846-8376).

Regular Visitor

What is this program and how does it help?
Admin1

Hi Imwhite80 -- Internet Essentials launched a National Amnesty program for low-income families who have a past-due balance with Comcast, but could otherwise qualify for the Internet Essentials program. If a customer has outstanding debt that is more than one year old, and meets all other Internet Essentials eligibility criteria, he or she can apply to the program and receive amnesty on their unpaid bills for the purpose of connecting to Internet Essentials.