Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Visa gift card expired

Regular Visitor

My card has expired too. I didn't realize there was an expiration on those
Official Employee

ws043926, oh no! Yeah, they have expiration dates but if none of the funds were used, we'd be able to get you another Smiley Happy 

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@ws043926, I have not heard back from you in our private message or on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me another PM if you did not receive the reissued gift card. Please create a new pubic post for new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!