Community Forum

Re: XFINITY REWARDS CARD BIG SCAM

New Poster

I started a new bundle package in Dec 2017. I was told that if I add d mobile service I’d be eligible for a $500 prepaid visa as long as I did not cancel my service for 3 months. It is now the end of my 4th month so I called to see what that status of my card was and was told that no one ever signed me up for the promotion. I am so uspset because I recommended so many people to xfinity and xfinity mobile to get the promotion and then they tell me this. I can not believe the SCAM that this well known company is pulling on their dedicated customers. Xfinity should be ashamed of themselves! I have been ill and in and out of hospitals with 5 surgeries in the past 4 months, I don’t have time for their irresponsible and indecent treatment. Good luck all! As soon as I’m feeling better I for one will no longer be an xfinity customer!!
Expert

Start here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account/ANSWERED-How-to-get-help-with-your-Xfinity-Visa-Card-rebate/...

If you still can't get your issue resolved, let me know and I'll ask an employee to help you. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.