Community Forum

Re: XFINITY REWARDS CARD BIG SCAM

New Poster

I was told that I was going to sent me a rewards card when I sign up for this service. I sign up for the triple package, that was phone, internet and phone they never said anything about mobile phone. I never was told or ask about mobile. I was told over and over I was that I would receive this card. Now they telling me that I am not going to get this card becuase I don't sign up for this mobile service. I was told on December 18 2017 that I was going to get this card. Now on December 21 2017 they telling me that I am not going to get it. To me this is a SCAM you said something to get you to sign up for these thing and when it comes time to get they put something new in the game. Now they telling me there is nothing they can do. What kind of customer service is this.
Official Employee

Hi, ray1952 - Please send me a private message with the following information:

- Your name, address and a phone number

- If you remember the date and the name of the agent who provided the details about the package and prepaid card. 

Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@ray1952 Your other post was removed because you posted your information in a public forum instead of in a Private Message.

Please send ComcastElla a Private Message by clicking on her [red] name in her post above and then on Private Message Me on the right side of her profile page.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

The gift card is pure bs

I have been waiting for 120 days when the requirement is only 90 days with active service. I've also called over 30times in the past 6 weeks to get a valid up. I will also be canceling the services very soon. 

I signed up for new Mobile service bundled with internet and tv for a $500 gift card back in october 2017.

The first issue was that the account was disqualified because I upgraded my internet speed lol.

It took 3 weeks to sort out that mess then Mobile offers a 10day grace period to pay your bills. My bill cycle ends on the 6th of every month meaning I have until the 16th to pay the bill.

Mobile suspended my service on the 14th of the month which is 2days early, then 2 days later the rewards department disqualified my reward. A representative from Mobile corrected the billing issue and also credited my Mobile account $50.00 and also created a ticket. The ticket has been open since mid-January with no update, therefore, my reward is on hold. I have called several times and nothing happens but ticket after ticket. No callback or communication between departments to resolve the issue.

Comcast is full of bs and not worth keeping in my opinion. 

New Poster

e: XFINITY REWARDS CARD BIG SCAM

The gift card is pure bs

I have been waiting for 120 days when the requirement is only 90 days with active service. I've also called over 30times in the past 6 weeks to get a valid up. I will also be canceling the services very soon. 

I signed up for new Mobile service bundled with internet and tv for a $500 gift card back in october 2017.

The first issue was that the account was disqualified because I upgraded my internet speed lol.

It took 3 weeks to sort out that mess then Mobile offers a 10day grace period to pay your bills. My bill cycle ends on the 6th of every month meaning I have until the 16th to pay the bill.

Mobile suspended my service on the 14th of the month which is 2days early, then 2 days later the rewards department disqualified my reward. A representative from Mobile corrected the billing issue and also credited my Mobile account $50.00 and also created a ticket. The ticket has been open since mid-January with no update, therefore, my reward is on hold. I have called several times and nothing happens but ticket after ticket. No callback or communication between departments to resolve the issue.

Comcast is full of bs and not worth keeping in my opinion.