Community Forum

Re: Window sensor shows low battery warning after battery replacement

New Poster

Good day,

I can not find my sensors on my window, plus I change the batteries in the key pad, but it still shows low battery. Can I schedule someone to come out to find the sensors in each window and show me how to replace the batteries?

Thank you,

Expert

@Bigmiketx67 wrote:

Good day,

I can not find my sensors on my window, plus I change the batteries in the key pad, but it still shows low battery. Can I schedule someone to come out to find the sensors in each window and show me how to replace the batteries?

Thank you,

Maybe this will help:

XH device battery replacement

XH Battery Replacement video

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hey @Bigmiketx67

If you still need assistance after viewing the links provided by @Again, please feel free to reach out in a private message and I can schedule a tech for you who can come out and educate you on how to change your batteries. If you would like my assistance, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.  

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.