Community Forum

Re: Why are my recordings skipping,pauses and pixels disrupts the show?

Frequent Visitor

for HBO,STARS, SHOWTIME, CINAMAX THAT COMES WITH MOST BASIC, ENCORE STREAMPIX. AND LOCAL CHANNELS GET HD AND WHAT I'VE ALWAYS ALREADY HAD AS BASIC. Now you keep taking channels making them an added more money. Plus this give and take needs to stop. Plus the reason I played for that DVR was to record and NOT HAVE TO WATCH COMMERCIAL CAN FAST FORWARD. IT WAS GREAT. NOW AGAIN YOU'VE TAKEN THAT OPTION AWAY. CAN'T FAST-FORWARD ON NON PREMIUM CHANNEL. TOTAL NOT FAR. Y'ALL ARE CONSTANTLY DRAWIMG US IN US IN MAKING US COMMIT THEN TAKING OPTIONS AWAY AFTER OUR COMMITMENT. NOW YOU HAVE MADE ANOTHER PAYING OPTION TO ORDER CHANNEL COMMERCIAL FREE. Like OMG. ALL THESE EXTRA CONTINUE TO GROW AND I'M TELLING YOU IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR PRICING. I'M PAYING ALMOST $200. A MONTH USE TO BE ONE $120. THAT WAS A TON OF MONEY FOR MYSELF ON SOCIAL SECURITY THAT NEVER SEES IN INCREASE LIKE Y'ALL DO AND <br>BASIC. Now you keep taking channels making them an added more money. Plus this give and take needs to stop. Plus the reason I played for that DVR was to record and NOT HAVE TO WATCH COMMERCIAL CAN FAST FORWARD. IT WAS GREAT. NOW AGAIN YOU'VE TAKEN THAT OPTION AWAY. CAN'T FAST-FORWARD ON NON PREMIUM CHANNEL. TOTAL NOT FAR. Y'ALL ARE CONSTANTLY MAKING IT AT ATTRACTIVE IN MAKING US COMMIT THEN TAKING OPTIONS AWAY AFTER OUR COMMITMENT. NOW YOU HAVE MADE ANOTHER PAYING OPTION TO ORDER CHANNEL COMMERCIAL FREE. Like OMG. ALL THESE EXTRA CONTINUE TO GROW AND I'M TELLING YOU IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR PRICING. I'M PAYING ALMOST $200. A MONTH USE TO BE ONE $120. THAT WAS A TON OF MONEY FOR MYSELF ON SOCIAL SECURITY THAT NEVER SEES IN INCREASE LIKE Y'ALL DO AND BE ABLE TO ADVANCE MY INCOME ISN'T AN OPTION FOR ME LIKE Y'ALL CAN. I'M DISABLED WOMEN STARTED AGE 42. RETIRED SO YOUNG HOME INTERTAINMENT IS ALL I HAVE TO OUTSIDE WORLD SO please stop taking advantage of my commitment to y'all. And as commited and loyal for that many years should qualify for a better life with y'all and set a life price freeze. <br>
New Poster

Did you get your issue resolved?