Community Forum

Re: We have been waiting for over a month for internet

Highlighted
New Poster

We have no choice but to wait.
Again, when only the tech showed up I phoned customer support. Was on hold 23 minutes. George, in sales, took ALL OF THE SAME INFORMATION from me and decided I should speak to someone in Tech Support. He has to enter all of this information in the system as there is no record of any visits to our property by Comcast.
I was transferred to Charles, where now my total phone time has now been 1 hour 29 minutes. He had no record of the issue or no idea why I was transferred. He TOOK THE SAME INFORMATION AGAIN, he stated he was engaging dispatch locally to send a bucket truck with top extension to our property as soon as possible. He needed more information from me, when he and I hang up he was going to continue to work on this and promised to phone me directly at <Edited> with next steps. He asked my number twice and I confirmed. It is now 6:58 pm and I had no phone call from Charles or anyone at Comcast. I do have video of the tech and supervisor on our property today clarifying what needs to be done. AGAIN ... PLEASE HELP US! Send a bucket truck run the cable from the pole to the pole in our yard and the tech can complete the job.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Greetings, @CharitySmitley! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you have been having to trying and get that bucket truck out to get services to your house. I know how frustrating it can be to tell the same information over and over again. I would like to look into this and make sure we are getting your service! Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!