Community Forum

Re: Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

New Poster

Re: Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

I have the same issue!  PLUS,  they added ANOTHER modem rental!  I just got the service installed on July 17th!  Supposed to be Performance Plus, but as of Sunday nite, I too have Performance Pro, +$15  AND a second modem rental!!  This unauthorized change in plan is going to cost me $20 more!

I think mine has to do with a trial a rep gave me for instant TV, because that shows on it as well.  Thing is, I CANCELLED the Instant TV on Friday (I will never leave my current TV provider).  I can still go online and watch, but I cannot manage any part of this unauthorized plan, every time I try to 'Manage Plan' it tells me it looks like I need help completing my order and to call...

wrong plan.jpg
New Poster

And an added note...   this is what I started with, and should have!  And on this page in my account, if I click the 'manage plan' link, it takes me to the unauthorized plan, where I cannot make any changes.  >: \

Regular monthly charges
JUL 17, 2018 - AUG 16, 2018
$77.10
Internet
Download as fast as 60 Mbps
Voice
US & Int'l Calling
For  <Edited for violating froum guidelines: "Personal Information"> You've saved  this month with your bundle and service discounts.

Term Agreement Applies 24 Month Term Agreement On Account. Visit www.xfinity.com/myaccount for Details.
YOUR XFINITY PACKAGE
$59.99
Performance Plus
$59.99
Unlimited Bundle Includes Performance Plus Internet and XFINITY Voice Unlimited
Includes $19.96 Bundle Discount
EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
$11.00
Internet/Voice Equipment
$11.00
Rental
Expert

Hi @bleckova

I moved your post out on its own to avoid confusion. Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Thank you Janitor.  Sorry if I caused any confusion, I was just surprised to see someone else had the same problem, not too long ago.

So, do you mean I should expect a reply in this thread here, or where you moved it to? I ask, because when I clicked your link, to what I assumed would take me to the new thread, it gave me an error saying I didn't have authorization to access...?  Errr, nevermind... This is the new thread?  LOL  Don't mind the dingy over here...

At any rate, thank you for the help.