Community Forum

Re: Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

New Poster

Re: Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

I have the same issue!  PLUS,  they added ANOTHER modem rental!  I just got the service installed on July 17th!  Supposed to be Performance Plus, but as of Sunday nite, I too have Performance Pro, +$15  AND a second modem rental!!  This unauthorized change in plan is going to cost me $20 more!

I think mine has to do with a trial a rep gave me for instant TV, because that shows on it as well.  Thing is, I CANCELLED the Instant TV on Friday (I will never leave my current TV provider).  I can still go online and watch, but I cannot manage any part of this unauthorized plan, every time I try to 'Manage Plan' it tells me it looks like I need help completing my order and to call...

wrong plan.jpg
New Poster

And an added note...   this is what I started with, and should have!  And on this page in my account, if I click the 'manage plan' link, it takes me to the unauthorized plan, where I cannot make any changes.  >: \

Regular monthly charges
JUL 17, 2018 - AUG 16, 2018
$77.10
Internet
Download as fast as 60 Mbps
Voice
US & Int'l Calling
For  <Edited for violating froum guidelines: "Personal Information"> You've saved  this month with your bundle and service discounts.

Term Agreement Applies 24 Month Term Agreement On Account. Visit www.xfinity.com/myaccount for Details.
YOUR XFINITY PACKAGE
$59.99
Performance Plus
$59.99
Unlimited Bundle Includes Performance Plus Internet and XFINITY Voice Unlimited
Includes $19.96 Bundle Discount
EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
$11.00
Internet/Voice Equipment
$11.00
Rental
Expert

Hi @bleckova

I moved your post out on its own to avoid confusion. Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you Janitor.  Sorry if I caused any confusion, I was just surprised to see someone else had the same problem, not too long ago.

So, do you mean I should expect a reply in this thread here, or where you moved it to? I ask, because when I clicked your link, to what I assumed would take me to the new thread, it gave me an error saying I didn't have authorization to access...?  Errr, nevermind... This is the new thread?  LOL  Don't mind the dingy over here...

At any rate, thank you for the help.