Community Forum

Re: Unable to install xfinity services due to NO TAP - need asap assistance

New Poster

Hi  

I am having the same issue. I moved to a new home where the nearby tap is supposedly not working or not connected. No one is able to give me any insight on how long it would take to fix. I work from home and heavily rely on internet services for my work. 

I tried clicking into your name to private message but did not see that as an option.

Official Employee

@rahejanik wrote:

Hi  

I am having the same issue. I moved to a new home where the nearby tap is supposedly not working or not connected. No one is able to give me any insight on how long it would take to fix. I work from home and heavily rely on internet services for my work. 

I tried clicking into your name to private message but did not see that as an option.

Hey there! You have to post first before you can send your first private message, as per our guidelines. Thanks for doing so! I got your private message in my personal PMs, so we'll take a look at getting that tap hot as soon as possible.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!