Community Forum

Re: Terrible Service ( WORSE EVER!!!)

New Poster

I wish I NEVER gotten this cable is been a headache!! All they do is steal your money by adding charges to your bill every month BE AWARE! Because they are not going to tell you. When you schedule a payment that's $30 dollars added to your bill! Really??? If they tell you they going to remove this charges today. Well guess what? They will be in your next bill next month.. NOTHING gets solve. I just pay $250 with my hard earned money on this bill and guess what? My bill should be $137 monthly I'm paying for phone which there was no charge before now I'm being charge for something I don't have. Comcast owner must be really proud of this scam they got going My cable still not on today. is day two. On my last bill they told me a technician came to my place REALLY?? Who in the heck let him in? Now I got charged then they told me those charges were something else. I spend between 1 and 2 hours on the phone to get nothing resolved. I'm so sick of giving my money away for no service. I let my bill go and said forget it because nothing is resolved now I got more charges. They already have the next month bill plan. If any body want stress free PLEASE DO NOT GET COMCAST OR XFINITY same scam! At times my cable been off more than 4 because outrage. Guess what I still got charge. They told me I didn't have to pay,but next month came and there it goes on my bill back again with some more charges and a phone bill. They LIE LIE and LIE. I HOPE SOMEONE WITH HIGHER POWER SEE THIS AN REALLY DO SOMETHING!! Do not reply to me on this page telling me you sorry, because you're not. You just want to steal my hard earned money. NOTHING GETS RESOLVED IM SOO SICK . NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD STRESS ME OUT LIKE THIS!! WORSE SERVICE EVER. This is what happens when you get a unhappy customer they want to share with everyone so they will not go through what you going through. In the mean time I have no cable they want to send some and charge me 50 more REALLY???

Official Employee

Hi Gilds99,

I'd be happy to review your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [spamming the forum with the same message]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379