Community Forum

Re: TV screen Error Code XRE-03007

New Poster

Apparently I’m having the same issue... spoke to a representative when I was called on June 6, set up an extension for 6/16 and here we are services interrupted. Called today to find out what happened and the representative tells me there’s no record of a call and that the extension did not go through but the automated system when calling in says that there is one. Waiting for a supervisor call with 2 hours!!!
Official Employee

Luckmart wrote: Apparently I’m having the same issue... spoke to a representative when I was called on June 6, set up an extension for 6/16 and here we are services interrupted. Called today to find out what happened and the representative tells me there’s no record of a call and that the extension did not go through but the automated system when calling in says that there is one. Waiting for a supervisor call with 2 hours!!!

I can assist you with getting this error cleared up, can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!