Community Forum

Re: Sprinkler system damage from new install

New Poster

I have the same problem!  When I click on your name there is no option to "send message". ????????????

Official Employee

Hi, ckato916! In order to send a private message, you have to post publicly first. Sending unsolicited messages to any user or moderator is a violation of our forum guidelines - https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Private-Messaging/td-p/2936832.

I can address your issue, if you send me all the details, photos, and your first and last name in a private message. You should have access now.  Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Message sent

Official Employee

@ckato916 - Thank you! I got your message and replied back. The issue has been escalated to the local team and they will contact you directly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!