Community Forum

Re: So there is no complaint line or email address for Comcast?

New Poster

I am not sure where to create my own complaint but I could not find as well an email to contact comcast. Here is my frustration:

Hi,

I am extremely unhappy with the services my family and I have been provided. This New Years I had our entire family and friends over my place to celebrate the New Year to find an hour before the countdown our internet and TV services went offline. This was a disaster. Watching the countdown is a tradition to both our families and this was the first time we were holding it in our new home. 
The representative we spoke with over the phone could not assist in reconnecting our service till day after. 
It has been an ongoing inconsistency since we have opened an account with Xfinity. We pay on time, if this is not fixed in a significant way I will have no choice but to cancel and move to a better company. 

- E. Telecemian
Official Employee

Hi ET5, apologies for your recent experiences during New Years. I will gladly look into this for you, are you experiences issues with your other services or just the digital cable?

Thank you