Community Forum

Re: Slow upload speeds

Regular Visitor

That's awesome snil. I am going throught he exact same deal. Sometime in the last couple of months (ironically, right about the same time my nextdoor neighboor switched to ATT and who also shares a utility pole with me from which our comcast cables run) my kids began to complain that the internet was choppy for Netflix and more specifically gaming. I noticed that my NEST cameras that I have throughout my home began to not work consistently. I was busy with work at the time and traveling and assumed that it was something with my home network so I didn't call Comcast. Once I began to look into the issue I realized that I was getting solid dowload speed consistently in the 60-70mbps range but that my upload speed was nearly non-functioning...typically at .1-.6. That explained the issues. THat was two weeks ago and I have had daily phone calls, two techs come to my house, 2 line maintenance guys come to the house to the pole and still NO resolution. I have reached out to a couple of Comcast employees who monitor these forums and hope that one of them can help resolve my issue. Too much time spent to get a resolution though and I am about to put the nail in the Comcast coffin and move on to greener pastures. I love the cable modem and the price but only if it works.

Frequent Visitor

Good luck. I hope it works out. Maybe point someone to this feed and they can gather more info.
Official Employee

Ronburn, thanks for posting. I got your private message. I'll chat with you there. 

KenF