Community Forum

Re: Property damage to yard and driveway

New Poster

Comcast cable burial contractor CCT Underground came to bury cable in torrential downpour & caused ripples, hills, depressions, a mess from machine which struck down branches, plants, ruined iris & hydrangea & myrtle; i witnessed & the employees yelled swear words & "F*bomb" to me when I let them learn I saw & did not appreciate this violation of my property.  CCT stated they would fix & they did not; it's $4500 damage to redo the mess they created & it's not mature plants & will take many months for grass to grow & for time to lay sod & plant. I was rudely mistreated & Comcast has not paid altho i've called 95x abt this issue. I pay on time & this is this  job contractually to remedy. they have not & i will call tv station...It's necessary to repair property damage & my claim is ignored & a member of Comcast mgmt told me they will discontinue my acct if I complain again.  

Expert

Did you file a damage complaint with Comcast? What was their response?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Admin1

Hi lucas12 -- Sorry to hear about this experience with CCT. I can help get a proper damage claim submitted for you. We take damage claims seriously and under no circumstance would your claim be ignored nor would a member of management tell you that your account would be disconnected for this. Please send me a Private Message with your name as it appears on your account and the best number for our claims team to reach your at. We'll work with CCT to ensure that their insurance company covers this damage.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Send A Message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!